Thursday, October 31, 2013

October Favorites!



October is finally coming to a close! Since today is the last day of the month I though I would post this months favorites! Enjoy!

you can find links to these items here

1. Coke Zero. I love this because it tastes far better than Diet Coke in my opinion. And, it's better for you than a regular coke. 

2. These booties from H&M have become a fall favorite! They have just the right balance between dressy and casual.

3. Bangerz! Miley's new music is so edgy yet still manages to remain soulful and emotional.

4. Pinafore style playsuits paired with tights are perfect for fall! The tights help make the transition from summer to fall and keep you warmer!

5. Revlon has some great products right now. Their ColorStay Concealer and ColorStay Gel Eyeliner have been an everyday ritual this past month.

6. This bag from H&M is quickly becoming my favorite bag that I own. A perfect amount of space inside with a leather look exterior that can be dressed up or down.

Happy Halloween! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs