Wednesday, September 3, 2014

STYLE SPOTLIGHT - Holland Roden



This month I'm starting something that I hope to update every couple months. 
My style has always been inspired by a number of things; music, television, and of course celebrity style. Typically it varies and changes quite often but over the past few months a particular celeb's style has really stood out to me and that is MTV Teen Wolf's Holland Roden

Now, I wasn't always a huge fan of Holland's style. For a while she was into tighter fitting skirts and flowing blouses but even with those two stand-outs her style was kind of all over the place. Recently however, she's definitely come into her own style and is looking more comfortable in her own skin and that is definitely helping! Her style has become so much of an inspiration for me that I've even purchased some of her exact outfits!

Here are a few of my favorite recent style moments from Holland!





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs