Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Beauty Haul: ULTA

Hello!

This past Saturday I was visiting St. Petersburg in south Florida. While I was there my younger sister and step-mom decided to make a trip to ULTA. If you don't know what ULTA is, ULTA is part of a chain of beauty superstores

While I was there I ended up spending nearly $70! But luckily, everything that I purchased has proved to be worth my while.


Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Salt Spray: Since buying this I have used it every day. I'll spray into my hair and then tie it in a braid or use it to add a more controlled texture to my naturally wavy hair. It has been very worth my while.
Cost- $5.99

Maybelline FITme Foundation: I purchased this foundation only because I needed a new one and the color seemed to match my previous one. I'm usually not very picky about foundations even though I should be. This one though has definitely proved to be worth it and I will definitely continue using it. It sits light on the skin but still provides a very full coverage which is important to me as I don't have the best skin.
Cost- $7.99

Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder: This powder is amazing. It keeps shine away for a very long time which is something that I need. This one is translucent and makes my foundation matte and smooth. I love it.
Cost- $4.99

Rimmel London Natural Bronzer: I love this bronzer. It has a light shimmer in it that leaves a glowing effect on your skin. It it perfect for the summer, but I will also use it in the winter to brighten up my face since it isn't too dark. 
Cost- $4.99

Mario Badescu Drying Lotion: This is the best skin care product that I have purchased. You leave it on your blemishes over night and by morning the redness has disappeared and the blemish itself is nearly gone(sold in store only).
Cost- $17.00

Ginger and Co. Soft on You Daily Body Lotion: The best smelling lotion around in my opinion! It leaves your skin hydrated but without that sticky feeling. I love it.
Cost- $9.99

-Emory



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs